First Images of the long-waited Panasonic GH6 Video oriented mirrorless camera and the successor to the GH5 II are leaked, found at Asobinet. The official Lumix Facebook page has revealed that the Panasonic GH6 will launch on February 21. B&H Photo already has a page for the Panasonic GH6.
Here are the leaked photos of the GH6:
And the specs and features that are officially released so far are here:
Panasonic GH6 Key Features
- New Micro Four Thirds Sensor
- Updated Venus Engine Image Processor
- 5.7K 60p Video, 10-Bit Sampling
- DCI 4K 10-Bit 4:2:2, Unlimited Recording
- UHD 4K 120p with 10-Bit HFR
- Approximately $2500
Also check out the other recently released MFT camera, the OM System OM-1.