New Sony A7 IV Firmware Version 1.10 is released, promising improvements to Eye AF accuracy and more. Please note that you have to update your firmware version to Ver.1.05 first if you haven't done so far before updating to the Ver.1.10.
You can donwload the latest firmware here.
Sony Alpha A7 IV Firmware Version 1.10 Improvements:
- With the lossless compression of the RAW recording method, you can now select M and S sizes for the image size in addition to the conventional L size.
- The shutter speed and ISO sensitivity settings for flash photography can now be retained.
- Supports touch shutter.
- Improved accuracy of Eye AF.
- The serial number of the camera can now be recorded in the metadata in the video file.
- Improved operability of Wi-Fi connection.
- Added “1 minute” for monitor auto-off time.
- Improved the phenomenon that the EVF display may not be bright according to the brightness of the surroundings.
- Improved operational stability.
Sony A7 IV Key Specs
- Announcement Date: 2021-10-21
- 33MP - Full frame BSI-CMOS Sensor
- No Anti-aliasing (AA) filter
- ISO 100 - 51200 ( expands to 50 - 204800)
- Sony E Mount
- Sensor-shift Image Stabilization
- 3.00" Fully articulated Screen
- 3690k dot Electronic viewfinder
- 10.0fps continuous shooting
- 4K (UHD) - 3840 x 2160 video resolution
- 120fps High-Speed Video
- Built-in Wireless
- 659g. 129 x 97 x 81 mm
- Weather Sealed Body
- Replaced Sony Alpha A7 III Compare
- Read the Review
- Check Price at: Amazon, B&H Photo