Nikon announced the Nikon Zf 24MP Full-frame mirrorless camera with Z mount. The exterior design is reminiscent of the FM2 from the film era.
Nikon Zf features the 24MP sensor that we have seen in Nikon Z6 Mark II before while getting some of the latest technologies such as 3D Tracking AF and Expeed 7 processor from the latest flasship cameras such as the Z9 and Z8, and a high-reso shooting mode that we haven't seen on Nikon mirrorless cameras before.
Another unique feature of the Zf is the focus-point stabilization that is explained in the video below:
Nikon Zf becomes the first Nikon Z full-frame camera with a fully articulated screen.
Nikon Zf Key Specs
- Announcement Date: 2023-09-20
- 25MP - Full frame BSI-CMOS Sensor
- ISO 100 - 64000 ( expands to 50 - 204800)
- Nikon Z Mount
- Sensor-shift Image Stabilization( Up to 8.0-stops)
- 3.20" Fully Articulated Screen
- 3686k dot Electronic viewfinder
- 14.0fps (15.0fps Electronic) continuous shooting
- 4K (UHD) - 3840 x 2160 video resolution
- 120fps High-Speed Video
- Built-in Wireless
- 710g. 144 x 103 x 49 mm
- Weather-sealed Body
- Read the Review
- Check Price at: Amazon, B&H Photo
The Nikon Zf has dedicated shutter, ISO and Exposure compensation dials on its top plate.
Price and Availability
The Nikon Zf will be available will be available from mid October at a recommended price of $2000.